Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Why do you like Paranormal Fantasy?

I’d like to know why you are interested in Paranormal Fantasy and how long you’ve been interested in it.  Also, do you remember what got you started on Paranormal Fantasy?


What is your favorite Paranormal book, TV show, or movie?


To answer my own questions:

I’m interested in paranormal fantasy because it takes me to a place that’s totally different than the world we live in.  It’s nice to get away sometimes.  I’ve been interested in paranormal fantasy since I was in high school, although I really started getting into it a few years after I graduated when I read Twilight.



My favorite book is more of a classic, but if it came out today it would definitely be listed under paranormal: The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde.  TV show: Trublood  Movie: Fright Night (Both the original and the new remake.)

1 comment:

  1. I've always been interested in paranormal fantasy, or really paranormal anything. paranormal horror a lot, paranormal mystery, even paranormal romance. IDK what it is about it. It just has that magic feeling!

    ReplyDelete